Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Trip Maine 2012

My friend was tying the knot on the other side of America, Maine state. The state is quite far north and unique in several ways. I went at the right time when the weather was great, warm at day time and cool at night. We had bonfire for 4 consecutive nights, something I haven't done at all for the few years I have been in the U.S.  I was thankful to be in Maine, because it felt like a vacation, peace of mind, sharing testimonies with great friends like Ryan and Danni Mcfee (great couple). The parents of the bride were great company to spend time with.  The weather was the best part for me. U.S is an extreme world but I just realized how a place afar can be precious.

Some great things about Maine were: simple way of life, stress-free weather, quiet, spacious, organic food and hospitable people.  If you have a friend there, it would be a nice place for summer vacation because it's away from crazy urban life, has kind people, nice summer weather, enough quiet room to roam around and green is precious (forests)

Maine is a wonderful place, but a few weaknesses.  Isolation for sure since it's on the other side of America. Very few people and with so many trees in huge forests.  There weren't many people to mingle with but the few present made the time precious.  I saw more dead animals than live ones. Eww!

My best part in Maine was being in my friend's wedding. It was one of the simple, sincere and love-filled weddings I have been in or to. May God bless Lucas and Rebecca Grudda's marriage. Maybe I should get married soon (4yrs) :)

Single-aspiring Ladies, can you buy this? I am simple, God-fearing, honest, respectful, fun, sporty, soccer player/coach and you might think I'm handsome. ;)

Make life FUN as much as YOU can!!!! #YOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment