Friday, October 19, 2012

Back in Action

EPL continues this weekend and I don't expect less from Arsenal after their players had good spells with the national teams. I was so impressed with Giroud because he proved his potential in few minutes. Giroud came  onto the match against France and within 10 minutes he scored, France tied Spain 1 to 1. Ox too had a brilliant goal and hopefully he performs well this weekend.

It won't be an easy game at Norwich City but Arsenal is well equipped to take all the three points.  Hopefully the coach puts on players who are ready to win. Luckily, the defence should be back stronger because the solid tower (Pete) is back from injury and had a goal against Sweden. Hopefully Gervinho had a rest and is ready to continue his good spell so far.

So long the defence stays strong, Santi and Arteta will do their job and own the midfield.  Giroud's confidence might be a big factor in this game against Norwich City. I will not be surprised if he starts and plays the whole game.  Jack might get some minutes but I won't bank on him to do much. Probably Sagna might play too. Sadly, Theo is out with an injury. Huge setback because he had a good super-sub role going.

I don't have much money, but the little I have is worth putting on Arsenal to win it. Pete, Gervinho and Varm could get me precious premier league fantasy points if they do well.  By the way, congrats to Arsenal for winning the club of the year 2012 award. Hopefully the players can reflect that on the field and strike a silverware this season.

On to the things that don't matter so much. I am back to blogging after taking time off settling down at my new job. God is good and my hard work paid off! Tottenham vs Chelsea is another game to watch tomorrow and hopefully Totten wins.

Hezzy
iPlayfootball

2 comments:

  1. Tottenham will not win! Hope you're settling in well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is well with me and cant wait for EPL to resume!

    ReplyDelete