Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Favorite Book Project's Motive

The main objective of this project is to promote education where it's dearly needed especially among the underprivileged children in Kenya. 

Born, raised and going to school in Kenya was very challenging for my mother and me.  As my only parent, she worked very hard in faith to provide for our family of two.  Luckily, I was able to imitate her diligence, earned good grades and received government grants to make it through high school.

Miraculously, I made it to the United States of America on a soccer scholarship and earned two college degrees.  Additionally, I worked extra harder and joined graduate school.  I will soon graduate with an MBA in Management.

Education is the best gift I have received and I would like to pass it along.  If I do not pass it along, someone who doesn’t have a mother to imitate may never redefine his or her future.
This project will help advocate the need for education, and garner resources to help furnish underprivileged children with school supplies, especially textbooks. 

Education is the way to a better future.

By Hesbon (Hezzy) 

Education Philanthropist

No comments:

Post a Comment