Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Footballer on 2 Wheels!

God is the source of all talents and gifts! I am lucky to have been playing soccer since age 5 and plans on playing till old age! Through soccer I have achieved a lot and my future looks bright because of it. Why not see someone else develop and change another person's life through soccer? For this to happen I need to work, work really hard and prayers will be highly appreciated.

Football is very big in Africa but without education, only very few can benefit from it. Therefore there is need to see football and education grow together simultaneously.  Soccer is overwhelmed by Basketball, football and Lacrosse here in the US. Each one of these countries, need soccer and education, and what if they worked together and each country gets whatever it needs. You may say US doesn't need soccer, but it does because not everyone in the country can play football, basketball or Lacrosse. Africa needs education for sure!

I am blessed with a bicycle and I have been using it to start my Soccer&Education4US&Kenya Project! As the US is learning soccer, many would go to school in Kenya. My bicycle has taken me to several offices  for meetings with motivating people. I am not sure how many more miles I need to ride for this project to become a success. Only God knows how this is gonna work out and my effort plus your contribution plays a big role. As long my bike stays "healthy" and the ball rolling, many will learn and satisfaction will be expressed.

Stay tuned in for more on this project on MY BLOG, TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Do you have anything to say?

2 comments: