Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics2012

The Olympics hot already! Interesting too with quite a few doping cases and upsets. Just the beginning and very soon the big guns like Phelps will either rise or keep falling shot to the great upcoming stars like Lotche and company.

Some athletes have already bagged gold medals while others can't wait for their chances, for instance my brothers and sisters from Kenya. They are running long distance so they have to be patient to get to the finishing line. :)

I love how the I.O.C (International Olympic Committee) has acted to the racism claims, like the one by a beautiful blonde athlete from Greece. I mean it when I say beautiful, but her jokes are dirty and hopefully other wanna-be comedians can learn from her scenario.  Big ups to the I.O.C on kicking out some athletes who have used the performance enhancing drugs! If you can win clean, go home with your reputation tarnished!!

My predictions for the most medals are, USA, China and Russia with others like Spain or Brazil, and Kenya among the top ten. Spain and Brazil ranks in my top ten only if one them wins the Football tournament.  Kenya will run long and mid short with patience and diligence till the gold shines at the end of the race!!

Don't forget to watch Blake, Bolt and Gay competition. Isn't it this what the world awaits?

What's your prediction for the top 3 countries?

No comments:

Post a Comment