Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Olypmics done, new fun arises!

Glory days of sheer efforts, sweaty hours, seconds and days for the Olympics athletes are gone, and now they can enjoy their achievements. However that's not the end of having fun for the fans! Guess what's starting next weekend? English Premier League!!!!!!!! Have you checked your team's jersey, new signings, schedule etc.

I have been following my favorite club, ARSENAL FC, and I am impressed with most their activities except rumor on A.Song moving out to Barca. I hope he stays home and keeps on making the rivals face the music courtesy of Arsenal Fc, choir master, Alex Song!

I will be blogging a ton about Arsenal this season so check my blog every now and then for futbol fun! Expect Arsenal wonders this year! It's gonna be a good year for Arsenal! Can you imagine, Podolski, Van Persie, Carzola, Walcott and Giroud, all scoring in the same game or interchangeably? Looking forward for a good year!

WENGER, PLEASE DO YOUR JOB EXCELLENTLY THIS YEAR!!! THANK YOU!

Shout out to Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich and Marseilles when your season begin!!

More on Arsenal coming up, very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment